Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

I've actually read studies that show that spreading meals throughout the day really is the best for avoiding intense hunger that can lead to binging. I also find the info in this article fishy though. Hardly anyone eats "3 meals + X number of snacks". That implies to meal that 3 meals is some sort of standard starting point from which people add to create their daily intake. That's not realistic.

I also don't agree with the calorie counts. People aren't getting obese off 200 extra calories a day.

In the end, information only helps you if you can define it's relationship to what you're trying to accomplish. The small differences between the reported meal frequency of the different groups tells me that there really isn't anything here worth noting when it comes to diet planning.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote