BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default 11/18/11

Squats
245x6,6,6

Bench Press
255x6,5,5

DB rows
85x8,8,8

DB Lateral raises
20x8,8,8

CGBP
185x8,8,6

RC work 12.5x12,12,12

Reverse Pecdeck
80x10,10,10

Overall Workout Grade: A

Notes:
All is well.
Squats felt good. I realize mentally I have really been holding myself back on my squats. And based on my past injury history, rightfully so. However I realized during this workout, that I am not only 100% as far as my lower back and ab muscles, but they are stronger than they have ever been. I need to let go of that fear of hurting/rehurting my core/lower back during squats and push it harder.

My bench is starting to adjust to the added volume. So is my CGBP for that matter. They both felt much more solid this workout. I think the added volume really shocked my CNS initially, in particular with these 2 lifts.

DB rows felt very solid. I'm not sure what my PB is on these, I'll have to search through post logs, but I may already be exceeding my past PB. Either way, they feel great.

Another thing about this workout is that after the squats I am a sweaty out of breath mess. When I stumble to the bench press I feel like I am going to die. It really takes a bit to recover.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote