View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
The one thing that never made sense about the body type check was how a person goes about it; if your fingers meet around the wrist etc then you're an ecto (?) but an overweight person who may naturally be an ecto, if not overweight, will unlikely be able to get their fingers to meet around the wrist.

As you say, it alters; I think someone brought that point up on another forum but nobody understood what they were getting at and looked at them as if they had two heads.
For most of my life I could connect my thumb and middle finger easily around my wrist. Now they are 3/4 inch off.

But, there were times during my skinny fay days when I weighed under 175 and couldn't touch.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links