View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 10:46 AM   #9
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Word.

That's one thing I never really sweated over. At the moment I eat 3 big square meals and another smaller bedtime snack. That keeps me at about 3500 or so calories which is just fine for me.

I just could not bring myself to eat 6 meals of just 600 calories, a 600 calorie meal just sounds ridiculous to me. I'm pretty sure that would decrease my testosterone levels if for no other reason than I would just feel like a wuss delicately balancing out 600 calories 6 times a day.
Yeah, for me, sometimes I'll find myself eating about 2,000 cals at a meal and other times I just don't want a huge meal so it gets staggered out a bit more over the day; I don't really calorie count either but have done a few times just to get an idea of what I am eating throughout the day.