11-16-2011, 08:46 PM
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
Originally Posted by Kevsworld
Maybe we could start with this:
1. Work on the basic, compound lifts: bench press, squat, deadlift
2. Eat a nutrient dense diet and increase your protein intake.
3. Be sure to get adequate rest, including adequate sleep.
4. Focus on good form--never sacrifice form.
5. Focus on diet and training over supplements.
Just a few ideas, assuming you are healthy and just now starting out.
David, Husband, Father, Pastor
(Yasen Miroslav Zavadil)
Getting focused to get better.
"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran
1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
My training Log