Old 11-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #19
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcjha View Post
My goals as far as measurements go at 7-8% are 25-26 inch legs(I'd have to reach a lower number before deciding whether they're too big or not), 20 inch arms(like I said I'd be happy at 18), 45' chest, 29 inch waist, 15 inch forearms, and finally 50 inch shoulders(again I'd have to reach a lower number to determine.).
Solid goals. Just keep in mind that for a lean natural arm, 10 inches over your wrist size is about as big as it will get. I have 20" arms right now but lean they are about 16.5, which 10 inches above my lean wrist size of 6.4".

Quote:
Most of my friends will say the two look way too big for their height. Me and my friends are all after good size, and we completely abhor the skinny model physiques(zac efron be damned).
I've worked with, and met some of the best in the business and very few look too big for their size. Get as big as you can naturally.

Quote:
I've yet to learn how a conditioned top natural pro bodybuilder really looks on stage, but chances are if they're symmetrical on stage, they look quite unproportional in real life.
Most average local shows there just aren't that many great physiques to begin with, no offense meant. Most lack back and leg development, and have sub-par conditioning.

Most that do have great conditioning win their class easily, and often go on to win pro cards.

I have seem some pretty asymmetrical naturals win prestigious titles because of conditioning.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote