View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #17
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Tournaments Won: 9

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

My son and I are super excited...The Prowler arives on Friday

So the big goal with all of this is to make him stronger, and thus faster, and of course to keep up a certain level of conditioning for next season. We also need to improve his footwork because he has a hard time moving in a diagonal from the three point stance. He's just big, strong, and slow.

So if any of you guys with experience see something I'm doing wrong or have something to add, please chime in with your ideas. Just keep in mind that he's 10 years old and not ready for serious weight training. I want him to do 5 perfect pull-ups, 20 perfect push-ups, and 50 perfect squats before we start loading anything.

After we reach those goals we'll transition to bar dips and use a sandbag for squatting. Bear hug sandbag squats, he'll hate me so much

Last edited by Off Road; 11-16-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote