View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #16
BenReilly
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,275, Level: 28 Points: 2,275, Level: 28 Points: 2,275, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

BenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributor

Nothing new to report. Impressed with myself at how disciplined I have been in not touching weights. Going to see the doc on Tues so hopefully he tells me something good.

Getting a little burned out on training at the moment, although it will be slow for the next 6-7 weeks since most of my clients have to take their vacations. My girlfriend has 3 (THREE!!!) weeks off she has to take before the end of December.

Speaking of my girl, I am very proud of her. Went to San Antonio with her this weekend to watch her run the Rock 'N' Roll Half Marathon . She had been sick for the past two weeks and was signed up for the Full, but thankfully her friends were able to talk her into running the half with them. Despite her sickness and lack of training she still set a PR in her Half time.
BenReilly is offline   Reply With Quote