BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default 11/10/11

The first workout went well.
Deadlift 365 3x3
OHP 115x6,6,6
T-bar rows 135x8,8,8
db incline bench 70x8,8,8
db curls 40x8,8,6

Decline bench crunches bwx15,15,14

Overall Workout Grade: A
Notes: It was really nice to do some different exercises. 3+ months of madcow had began to get stale.
I didn't warm up enough for the deads. My back is a bit sore, but it's dull and is muscular. It will be fine.
OHP was done standing with a barbell
T-bar rows were fun! I don't know the last time I used these. It's been a few years. It was so fun just to do something different.
Samething with db incline, it was fun to do a different lift at different rep ranges.

I'm looking forward to the next workout. I'm going to have fun with this routine and not be so by the book for a couple months. I'll start an official log sometime this weekend.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote