Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast
Default My Program Options

Alright guys, I have about 4 options right now in my head, not sure what direction I want to go. But right now I want to try to put on a lot of size and strength. While also doing some bulking up.

Option 1: Westside
I have been doing westside for close to 4 months now. My strength gains have been pretty good, not spectacular. But I think it may be time for a change.

Option 2: do what the other guys are doing
The other guys at the gym have come up with their own program that seems interesting, but I am not too sure about.
Split will stay the same pretty much, with the upper lower split done twice a week.
Week 1: repetition method, mostly sets of 5
Week 2: DE method
Week 3: ME method
so this meets each cycle you do a full week of each type of training. Not sure if I like this idea, but I may wait and see what kind of results they get from it.

Option 3: Juggernaut
I have been interested in this method for a while, and have been really interested to try it. My only problem with it is that I have to commit to it for 16 weeks straight to find out if it works or not. 4 months is a long time, but I like the balance it has of higher rep work and then working your way down to heavier weights. I am leaning towards this one.

Option 4: 531
531 is always in the mix when I think about changing programs. I think it is an awesome program. The jugg method is similar to 531 but has many differences.

So those are my options, I just wanted to throw them up here to help me think through which would be best. Right now I am leaning towards the Juggernaut method just because it balances size and strength work. I am just really interested in it.