Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast
Default Jwood's Chaos and Pain Adventure

Starting next week or possibly the week after I am going to try to do the chaos and pain workout, not really sure of what I am getting myself into but here goes.

Each workout will consist of one squat, one push, and one pull exercise done MWF.

Squat-
Back Squat-with bands
Front Squat
Zercher Squat-with bands
Squats for time

Pull
Clean and Press
Power/Hang clean
Pullups
Snatches
Shrug/High Pull
Deadlifts-bands, deficit, rack pulls, trap bar, sumo,
Good mornings
Snatches

Push
Bench Press-bands, incline, decline, close grip
Push presses/jerk
Military Press
Dips

I will be doing either singles, doubles, or triples with each of these exercises and will shoot for 15-30 reps ex 10x3 for bench press and I will try to do at least 87% of my max for the working sets.

On off days, I will be doing arm work for high reps,abs, calves, working on snatches and some kettlebell work. Something called the bear, will explain if I ever do it.

On some days I will throw in some dynamic effort work to keep explosion, but I think I will be building a lot of explosion through this program. I am looking for some input on other exercises to do, especially squat variations???