jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Nice effort. I can see 2 common squat form issues. The first is that your toes are pointed nearly dead ahead. You want to have feet angled out slightly, about 30 degrees. This will allow you to achieve proper knee/foot alignment as you sink into the hole.

Second, you are squatting knees forward. This limits depth severely, and can result in knee issues over time. You want to squat with your knees naturally open, and not with knees forward.
couple more things i can add to this is force your knees out. don't let them colapse in this will allow them to creep forward. sit back into the squat. if you bring your ass straight down the knees have nowhere to go but forward. and try to drive with the heels not the toes. there should be NO weight out on your toes. during the squat you should be able to wiggle them little buggers.

these are my tips:

chest up
big air
knees out
sit back
drive off the heels
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote