View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #9
Pull14
Max Brawn
Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Fullbody
Pull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machine

I watched last nights debate and personally felt uncomfortable for Perry when this happened. We all have these moments and I'm positive many people watching felt for Perry, if only a little. That said, he is seeking nomination which if however unlikely, success would bring him to at least 3 debates with Obama. Poor debate performance (as Perry said is his weak spot) I believe is enough for him to lose a lot of GOP support --- nothing new with that though since he's continued to lose GOB support after horrible performances.

I've put my support behind Gingrich from the start and happy to see his popularity slowly moving up. Among many other things, I'd love to see the guy in a 1-1 debate with Obama. My distant second would be Romney. Cain, while I like his personality is slow to respond to in depth questions assuming he has an plan/idea or understanding of them. Some better articulation of the 9-9-9 plan may help... but than again, tax reform isn't the answer to everything.

On a side, I really like the respect these candidates are showing for each other in front of the camera. If only to avoid their own skeletons... its a show of unity among the party with one ultimate goal in mind...

Last edited by Pull14; 11-10-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Pull14 is offline   Reply With Quote