View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
dude that is a hard one to do, mainly due to the huge differences, and the fact that inorder to combine them you'd lose most of the integrity of each system
I wouldn't consider it hard. Westside focuses on 3's on ME day. You could sub in Wendler's percentages. Both leave the door open to conjugated assistance work. The primary question is ...what is the best way to structure things logistically?

You could keep a 4-day Wendlers, and bump in DE work twice a week, on alternating days. I could probably make 10 different ways to mesh them.

I know some of the PLs on the forum have meshed them...BWYS, BBG, etc. I'm curious to get their feedback from the trenches.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote