Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Best-

Gaspari Superpump max. Tastes amazing, hits smooth but hard and keeps me going through the whole session.

Xtend- This tastes so good that I used it on off days just to sip on.

MGN whey isolate, Cake batter flavor- Tastes AMAZING, and works with anything you want to add it to. I have the peanut butter flavor now, which tastes REALLY FREAKING GOOD, but doesn't work with everything like cake batter.

I'd hate to say any were the worst, but I'll list the negatives I've had with supps;

Animal Rage slaughtermelon- Doesn't hit as hard as Superpump or jack3d, and what the heck is a preworkout for if I don't feel it? Also tastes pretty crappy. I have to force it down, which is the opposite of Superpump. Not a bad supp and I'll finish the tub, but I'll stick to jack3d and superpump after this.

Dymatize Z-force- This is supposed to help you sleep. The first night I took it my heart raced for over an hour and I couldn't sleep until after midnight (I go to sleep before 11). I know this may just mean that I don't personally respond well to it, but it's still definitely a negative.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote