View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #13
BenReilly
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,275, Level: 28 Points: 2,275, Level: 28 Points: 2,275, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

BenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
My Badgers choked this year.
Nobody can fail as awesome as the Aggies.....Texans are finally trying their hardest to get out of the gutter.

Whew!! trained 6 clients in 4 hours and was done with my day before most people eat breakfast. Did some grocery shopping to convince myself to eat better. With my calorie reduction since surgery I'm already down 4 pounds, barf.

I have not tried the Muscle Marinade products yet. I had gotten into a pretty stable rotation of Jack3d, White Flood, Animal Rage, and 1.M.R.

Was going to try MusclePharm's Assault when I started training again, and I'll give the one you suggested a try BTB
BenReilly is offline   Reply With Quote