Old 01-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #732
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Wednesday DE Lower Body
Today's workout was a little different than usual, did a lower body workout with some of the bench crew and they do things a little differently than I do

Speed Box Squat plus strong band
205x8x3
Box was very low, but I felt good and fast

Speed deadlift plus 2 short average bands
245x3x5
295x2x4
305x2x5,6
The speed deadlifts were higher reps which I am not used to, but one of the lifters is starting to train for a strongman competition and this is how he trains so I thought it would be good to try

Log clean and press (first time doing this, weird!)
165x5
215x1
185x5
this was very difficult and awkward, had trouble getting the technique down, but I can worry about that in the future, it was fun.

Today was a very enjoyable lift, got to do some new stuff and see how other very strong people work their lower bodies.
Looks like a good workout brother, I enjoy using the bands as well..i don't have the strong bands just the monster minis from elitefts, and the one above that tension. I need to purchase some strong bands..

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote