View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #103
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab54 View Post
I could have gotten at least another maybe two but I just didn't want to risk it.

Thanks that is my next major goal, I have no clue though when that will happen but hopefully soon.

Now if only I could see that kind of results with the squat.

Oh and I forgot to add this to my notes I am thinking about getting knee wraps. I already have knee sleeves but in competition they don't help a whole lot. I would only use them for heavy heavy singles leading up to a meet and at the meet. The rest of the time I would just use my sleeves. The reason I am thinking about it is because since I am dropping to the 181s and going for 2 american records might as well go for the other 2.
Sure won't help to get them and start messing around. You can always change your mind if you'd like.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote