Old 11-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #102
mab54
Max Brawn
Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Scivation whey
mab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good call, and amazing set. I am really excited to see your progress. I honestly don't think it will be long before you start pushing for 600.
I could have gotten at least another maybe two but I just didn't want to risk it.

Thanks that is my next major goal, I have no clue though when that will happen but hopefully soon.

Now if only I could see that kind of results with the squat.

Oh and I forgot to add this to my notes I am thinking about getting knee wraps. I already have knee sleeves but in competition they don't help a whole lot. I would only use them for heavy heavy singles leading up to a meet and at the meet. The rest of the time I would just use my sleeves. The reason I am thinking about it is because since I am dropping to the 181s and going for 2 american records might as well go for the other 2.
mab54 is offline   Reply With Quote