View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 01:07 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I will say this...Paleo or not, if you toss out processed/fake foods alone your world will change for the better.

Imagine a world without chicken and boxed mac and cheese...

My daughter slept at a friend's last weekend and this was what they were served by the parents:

Saturday dinner - Mac and cheese with chicken nuggets.
Saturday night snack - Chips and soda.
Sunday breakfast - Poptarts and a juice box.
Sunday lunch - Leftover mac and cheese with chicken nuggets.

Certainly I am not against fun days like this, but the reality is that this style of eating has become a 7 day per week staple for most kids. Parents fear fat in milk so they serve juice boxes...on and on it goes...

My wife and I went shopping this weekend and I was laughing at the "low fat caramel" sauce. They removed one of the only healthy things in the product, (the fat from) heavy cream, and replaced it with skim milk.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 10-31-2011 at 01:10 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote