View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:02 PM   #8
lefthookright
Uber Brawn
Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

lefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributor

To answer the question yes I used to do olympic style squats so I'm still getting used to parallel squats my olympic squat is only about 30 pounds difference : P lol but I'll pull ahead with this program.
And Yes I'm in our school's jazz band so I must participate in all jazz band pep band concert band and marching band events. It's a tough gig for a 3rd trumpet but it's fun.
And I got all my lifts today
went to 150x5 on bench
125x5 on barbell row grip almost gave out here trained my CoC 2 hard couple days ago lol
and up to 180x5 put on a belt for the first time here on my last set. Just real light didn't tighten it up too much trying to get used to taking a big breath in my stomach and tensing core ever squat. good session afterwords had a pwo with carbs+protein then hour later some chicken then later some nuts and granola right before bed 1 cup of cottage cheese and 8 ounces of milk
lefthookright is offline   Reply With Quote