Fat, Pale, Weak
Max Brawn
Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Beer
austin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machine

My biggest advice if you only have two days to workout is to get the most bang for your buck. Dont train muscles, train lifts. The more muscles used during one lift, the less exercises you have to use. I would recommend a push day and a pull day seperated by at least 3 days if possible. Something like this:

Push(Monday):
Bench 5X5
OHP 3X8
Tricep assistance: 3X12-14
Front Squat: 3X3
Heavy AB work

Pull(Thursday):
Squat: 3X5
Power or full clean: 3X3
SLDL or RDL: 3X8
Rear Delt Assistance: 3X12-14
Bicep assistance: 3X12-14

Unless you are a competing bodybuilder, dont worry about hypertrophy until you have a strong base of mass and strength. Developing power is much more beneficial at this point, if you can only train 2 days a week. Use your Saturdays to do some cardio or recovery work. The reason I say that is because its not as important and getting in the muscular work at this point. Remember that this is a marathon, not a sprint. There will be time for hypertrophy later in life. Go heavy to maintain and grow what you currently have, use a time later when you have the free time to sculpt it. A smart man once told me that a scuplture starts as a huge rock. You have to knock out chunks before you can make details. I think that lifting is really similar to that.
Deadlift: 473
Push Press: 235X3
Clean and Strict Press: 175X3
12 inch Log Press: 250
Yoke: 650X18.5'
Atlas Stone: 300 over 48" bar
Hummer Tire Dead: 500X3
18" Deadlift: 550
Many more PR's to come
Youtube user name: Coachlefty
austin.j.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote