View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #760
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
Just got done researching Stanislaw Burzynski. More evidence that Big Brother has his head up his bum. I'll need to watch the documentary. From the review I read, it seems pretty one sided, but I think his treatment has the potential to alter the way we deal with this, and other diseases. There seems to me to be a glimmer of hope for Mankind. It also seems to me that certain entities don't want Mankind to have a glimmer of hope.
I thought both documentaries are worth watching. Gerson was poisoned twice when he tried to advocate his cancer treatment approach.

My take hope from the Gerson documentary was just how effective an organic, natural style diet seemed to be in the treatment of cancer. I need to research more. The Burzynshi documentary was one sided, but his solution to fighting cancer seemed intelligent enough to warrant further research.

The last thing I want to do is send you down a rabbit trail. But the Gerson therapy, and the focus on diet, caught me eye.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote