View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #18
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple X View Post
Face pulls are the best thing i've ever done for my rear delts. I do a ton of them now and use a band for the most part. Maybe you should try another band or use gloves or whatever you need to do to use it. They flat out work! Find a way
Finding a way, not always that simple...if I could, I would, trust me; and others on the forum would vouch for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
On occasion i do a variation of rear raises, just sit on the end of a bench, lean forward chest over your knees, grab a db each hand and trust it up with elbows flared out, like a rear delt fly but with bent arms. Allowing one to handle more weight than and also gives the trapzorx a good beating.

Hope you got the picture =)
Thanks Swede. I have a bench now, so that may be easier than bending and holding position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooed redneck View Post
behind the back bar shrugs, upright rows, seated d-bell shrugs, power cleans, and behind the head barbell presses, usualy hammer my rear delts.
Thanks TR I'll look into a couple of those which I don't already do.