Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Today's post-fasted cardio bodyweight- 200.0

Well, it's water weight, but I'm still very happy! I started the morning off with some foam rolling which worked very well to loosen me up and take away some of my achyness, then I went to the gym and did about 15:00 of heavy bag work and intervals of things like bench hops, while also getting in some solid ab work. After that I was going to get some time on the stair-stepper, but it wasn't working so I went outside and did 6 50 yard sprints, which took about 12 more minutes for a total of over 25:00 of solid cardio work.

I also stopped by CVS and picked up some bronkaid to go with the Caffiene pills I already have. I'll be doing an EC stack for a little while to help me get over this hump. I'll have to get down around 195 during this cut in order to actually stay under 200 once I stop cutting because of the natural rebound of water weight and glycogen that will come once I go to my planned maintenance diet of carb-backloading.

I took my first dose of EC right before I went to the gym, and now I feel the effects of appetite supression, which is very nice to have.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote