Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Today's morning bodyweight- 203.8

Ok, there's something going on here. I actually seem to be gaining weight now. I'm going to have to go back to the dark side a little and let my performance slide so I can cut some weight. I've set this goal. I can't give up on it.

Here's what I'm thinking; I really need my performance to be on lock on Tuesdays when I go to PT. The rest of the week I'm training myself and can adjust my plan accordingly. I'm going to go low carb through the week, then Sunday after training I'll start consuming carbs again. I won't "carb up". I'll just make carbs part of my normal eating again through Sunday night and all day Monday. This should restore my glycogen to the point that my performance Tuesday won't be hundered by my weight loss goals.

This will also take advantage of the nature of PT, which is very glycogen depleting. That will put me right back into a glycogen depleted state where I can kill some fat for the rest of the week.

It's only a few freaking lbs.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote