Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
Today was the MAB Challenge. Deadlifts - total reps for 10 minutes at 50% of one rep max. When I calculated my heaviest Deadlift out to a 1 rep max I came out to between 315 and 330 something, depending on which method I used. So, I decided to use 175lbs. Here is how it went

Dead lifts
5 x 135 - slow with a stretch to loosen up. WU
10 x 175
7 x 5 x 175

total of 45 reps. I was surprised by how often I HAD to rest.

Kroc Rows
3 x 10 x 50

Chins - I was a little tired by this time

Good Mornings
3 x 10 x 95

Hanging Knee Raises
3 x 10 x BW

NOTES
Friday I return to 5/3/1. I may not have stayed with the program today but I did get a workout. I am worn out in a good sort of way.

I have been working on my new diet plan. Still have some tweaks to make, but will post when finished.
Look forward in seeing your diet! I am working in mine as well, and will post it.

Keep busten' it up Bro!

Quote for you today, Bam:

"The question should not be whether you are happy but what you can do to become happier" and "every man or woman can, if they desire, become the sculptor their own brain."

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.

(Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe)

Become the master of your failures, they are the root of your success.

We are the boss. We are the masters. Masters of our destiny.

We Rock on.

Good job man.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote