View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
flow
Brawn
Points: 1,940, Level: 26 Points: 1,940, Level: 26 Points: 1,940, Level: 26
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

flow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good posts

Fazc,

Thank you for your reply again.
I can work out 2x the week. Thats why it would be possible to do one H day and one L/M day.

Like H: 5x5-7 3min rest. (approx. 80-85%1rpm) L/M: 4x10-12 1min rest. (approx 70%of 1rpm)

The main idea to change the H day to a PL cycle was, to prevent burnout (only aiming for the prescribed reps) and get some cycling in because if i stall on the template above or that you suggested-even when deloading-what should i do next? 3x3 on heavy day? 9x1? Board presses for 5?Just switching the exercises? Or lighten it up and to 20īs ? How should the L/M days be arranged then?
What happens after this cycle again?

Because of this problems this was one purpose why i thought of the PL cycle: Easier programming.
My mentioned pl cycle has already different reps sets and %of rpm build in and goes from light to heavy over the cycle and start new. i can repeat the cycle over and over without thinking too much. and also the accessory stuff is cycled with 4x10 for one cycle and 2x15 the other as mentioned.
The H and L/M principle is always remained during this cycle. The H gets the tension and weight increases in and the L/M day the fatigue through volume.

This is why i had the idea of setting up this programm and thread

I hope the picture is more clear now Fazc.

PS: Think my idea already exists. GST:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1353501&page=2
post number 32

Last edited by flow; 10-26-2011 at 01:21 PM.
flow is offline   Reply With Quote