Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Today's morning bodyweight- 202.6

There are so many variables with carb cycling, it can make your head spin! This sometimes happens after my low carb days, but it's just because my digestive system has trouble processing all that protein and fat. I'm happy with this number and where I am currently.

I'm actually REALLY hungry this morning. These are the days it's good to have a job where if I don't bring food, I just have nothing to eat.

I've got PT this afternoon, then it'll be sensible balanced eating until bed. One thing I found on the anabolic diet was that I felt the need to cram carbs during my carb-ups. This inevitably led to over-indulging and thinking of it as time to eat whatever I want. I find that giving myself more time to eat carbs (every training day from training until bed) gives me plenty of time to squeeze in good foods to keep me feeling good and givem y body what it needs.

My wife got chinese food last night (pregnant wife gets what pregnant wife wants, within reason), so I'll have leftover rice, chicken and broccoli after PT.

I expect myself to be under 200 next week. I'm very excited, to say the least, about reaching this milestone.

Last edited by Soldier; 10-25-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links