View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
Pull14
Max Brawn

Training Type: Fullbody
Pull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machine

For the lower body I'll do about a dozen bw squats with a pause at the bottom. In the pause I'll bounce around a little, twist/pivot around for a bit before going up. What exactly I do will depend on whats feeling tight/off at that point. Gets my knees and hips warmed up and gives the quads a decent stretch. I'll also do some paused lunges and some light hamstring stretches. If my ankles or quads aren't feeling the best I'll get in the bottom of a squat and put a barbell on the top of my knees/lower quad and push down on the bar. This is an ankle mobility thing but gets my quads feeling good too.

Upper body will just be some empty bar slowwww-muscle snatches and @ top let bar pull arms/shoulders back to stretch the anterior delts. Past that, a handful of chins.

Used to do some rolls but I've found I just felt off afterward. When I do roll, I keep it after training.

Last edited by Pull14; 10-24-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Pull14 is offline   Reply With Quote