View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 10:01 AM   #192
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
One issue I'm having is that my wife, being pregnant, has inconsistent hunger levels. Yesterday she had just eaten a snack, and I said I wanted to go get some wings for myself. She said she was hungry too, so we got 20 wings.

She ate 1.

That was really annoying, because of course once her snack settled she wasn't hungry anymore, and I've always had issues when there is food right in front of me. Too much accesability is the reason I had weight issues when I was younger, which is why I like fasting at work. I can control the fact that there is no food there.

Anyways, instead of eating 10 wings as planned, I ate 18.

No biggie.
I have this issue with food. We never had a lot of extras around as a child, and now as an adult if it's there, I eat it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote