Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Today's bodyweight- 204.8

Still learning. Yesterday was the first day I didn't fast, and even though I stayed under my carb limit the increased intake combined with a lack of fiber means there's quite a bit of food in me still.

I'll be fasting for a little while this morning, then do my best to limit my intake later in the day.

One issue I'm having is that my wife, being pregnant, has inconsistent hunger levels. Yesterday she had just eaten a snack, and I said I wanted to go get some wings for myself. She said she was hungry too, so we got 20 wings.

She ate 1.

That was really annoying, because of course once her snack settled she wasn't hungry anymore, and I've always had issues when there is food right in front of me. Too much accesability is the reason I had weight issues when I was younger, which is why I like fasting at work. I can control the fact that there is no food there.

Anyways, instead of eating 10 wings as planned, I ate 18.

No biggie.

Last edited by Soldier; 10-23-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links