jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Where are the bodies????

The biggest thing i took from it is there are no long term studies period to prove the side effects of steroids to be so horrific. Some people will point out some famous athlete's who have complications later and say it was from the usage. Well most of the time that same athlete was addicted to cocaine or pain killers or a number of other illegal drugs. Why would they blame the steroids and not the others?

What i would like to say to people is i view steroids like i view alcohol.....used in moderation they simply aren't that harmful. Used in excess to the point of abuse then i would say i can see the problem. But with anything you could have this. If you eat out to much you could put your cholesterol and blood pressure through the roof. Throw in some soda and twinkie issues and you can make yourself into a obese diabetic who ends up with a laundry list of ailments which shorten the life span and can lead to limb loss. That don't sound cool. The government hasn't outlawed tobacco, alcohol and fatty foods. If we as a society are so worried about the death of our loved ones then how could anyone honestly say we shouldn't make tobacco illegal.

Two things honestly stick out in my mind as to why we had to make steroids illegal.

1. Sports like baseball and football that have long legacies in this country that many people don't want to see tainted.

2. Most people who make it to a point in government to make such laws are not the type of person who would better themselves with the use of AAS. I think most see someone who would take AAS as a bully, maybe even like a bully that pushed them around at one point. How much time and thought would you put into getting back at the bullies. An awful lot if you are in our government i think they have proved that.

Last edited by jslep; 10-21-2011 at 08:23 PM.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote