Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by embrance View Post
Till now,in my full body I was doing anything between 1-6 reps per set.It worked great,and i loved it.I have made great gains on the scheme.

These past 2 week I have been experimenting with some higher reps shemes like Reeves,and I can even complete ONE workoute,let alone the 3 in the same week.

Should I continue progress on thw lower reps,that i still make gains and I am accustomed to them or try something different?
You stay with what is working for you. Its is very normal when one is under the bar, and on off time (when studying different programs and such), to think that if I tried this or that, my gains may be better than they are with the program I am using--if I tried something different. People tend to change far too often. IMO, stay with a program that is working, until the body "proves" to you, that it isn't any longer.

I use higher reps when leaning down--only because it tends to burn a higher amount of carbohydrates as compared to lower rep ranges, and will deplete (when diet is right) glucose storage faster.

If the grass is green stay there, and as you study, and the body starts to dislike what you are doing, your studying will..then pay off. Stay studying buddy.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is offline   Reply With Quote