Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
But it should be noted that this is NOT muscle mass. This guy, Big Mo, is shot full of fluid and looks ridiculous. No legitimate trainer or lifter would aspire to look like this and I feel sorry for anyone who would.
His forearms don't look more than 12-13 inches which is roughly the same as me lol!
Someone with those kind of arms with complete muscle mass would look even bigger than that guy. I keep hearing that you cannot get enormous arms without everything else growing too. Surely his forearms should be much bigger?
Not ragging on the guy but those arms do look out of place compared to the rest of him.
But if he trains hard, I will certainly not criticise him. I respect everyone who busts their ass in the gym, regardless of their goals.

P.S The Colossus is HUGE!
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote