Old 10-18-2011, 08:37 PM   #28
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Toilet paper...every day in my household is an adventure. My wife never buys the same brand of toilet paper. One day the rolls are so big and fluffy that they rest up against the wall and can't be unrolled, the next she buys the brand that breaks after square after square. I plead with her to get the "good brand", but to no avail.
You know they let men into stores that sell toiletries...right? I mean, you got your own money and transportation and two able feet, go get the kind of ass paper your picky heiney needs and quitcherbitchin.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote