Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
Sounds like a good idea. It helps if both of them have the same goal too. What goals are you working towards Chillen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
What you are suggesting sounds interesting. As another home gym user, I know what it is like to desire a training partner. That said, what are your goals? This might help some of us determine if we might be a match.
My goals run year to year (You can get a brief background on me in the thread: Vital-Statements).

My goal this year, is pretty simple. I want to bulk a small bit, and then lean back down to about 8% just before my 51st birthday. Currently, I am between 8 to 9, but haven't had a DEXA scan in about 3 weeks or so. Going to get one on Thursday, so its a visual estimate. When I lean back down, I want to be above 172 ish (dry weight, without adding the normal flux during the day -/+ 3 to 4 pounds). Basically net about 3 to 4 pounds (over-all) muscle. Last year, I netted about 3 pounds approximately.

In my workouts, I peform Upper/Lower Slow-rep Circuits. Upper is basically a push/pull circuit. I focus upon time under the bar as well as time between sets, with heart rate up. I progressively respond well to this as compared to more conventional methods. Diet I can get into, later, as we move along in the journal. I also focus on cardiovascular conditioning: Have to take care of the engine that moves the house.

I am personally a very demanding individual. I let my brain dictate correct action, as I know my body lies and tells the truth.

Do either of you want to partner up?

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote