View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default You Cheap Son of a Gun

There are certain products where the cheaper, generic alternative just won't cut it. It's not good enough, or not worth the hassle.

Which cheaper versions of products do you avoid?

My big 2 are tuna and toilet paper. Cheap tuna tastes horrible compared the "Chicken of the Sea." When my wife buys bargain tuna I feed it to the cats.

Toilet paper...every day in my household is an adventure. My wife never buys the same brand of toilet paper. One day the rolls are so big and fluffy that they rest up against the wall and can't be unrolled, the next she buys the brand that breaks after square after square. I plead with her to get the "good brand", but to no avail.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links