Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

I guess it's just not the way I would structure things.

Can you only do events on Saturday or do you have the equipment available on the other days as well?

If you had access to at least limited equipment you could quite easily do a traditional upper/lower split 4 days per week. At least that's how I'd set it up.

Looking through your log there's far too much tricep pushdown, seated alternate hammer curls (really?!) and even in the new routine you got stuff like pulldowns etc and just not enough work on the big stuff. I think you're doing yourself a disservice by just doing 1-2 top set on most things. If you're training for an hour and a half then at least 45-60 minutes of that should be on the big exercises.

I know SM is about a variety of strength, but at the basic level you still do need to just get strong. That's going to come from a hell of a lot of work on the basics, so hell yeah you need to be squatting, twice a week till you're damn good at them. Just look at the progress Spart is making, something like that but designed for SM would be good.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote