View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!
Default Strange thing happend

About 2 weeks ago (on payday) i went in to a supplement store to get me a premade shake, i was in a hurry and did not have time to get a decent meal in for yet another hour. Almost my accident i picked up a can of Nolvedex XT, I was good on cash and bought it at an impulse, and did not think much about it. Started to take 2 a night and still did not think much about it.

The thing is, as I do not believe in natural or legal test boosters, or most supplements in general, I might be wrong. Last couple of days I have been furious around the weights and got a rage-trip that i have not experienced in a long time. And the sexdrive reminds me off when i was on the T oils some 5-10 years ago (!?)

Is this shit really working, well i think so, atleast on a mental plan.

Strange thing happend...