View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:36 AM   #25
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Would be cool to see people reacting to finding out that Jim Cordova only has about 16s or 16.5s and would bring more light to the sport and the rate at which its actually possible to achieve those results.
I have quite a few conversations like this. Unfortunately they tend to end in a heated manner. But I do believe enough people are listening and educating themselves about natural expectations and goals. It's not about limits to me, but rather about building a proper perspective and quality goals.

Nearly every bodybuilder I talk to is obsessed with weight. They have goal weights for competitions, goal weights for the following year's competitions. Many of them weigh themselves daily and make adjustments off weight.

Many of them have an innate understanding for the gains curve though they are not aware of the data or Casey's work.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote