Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
Great job Rich. Definitely 15" gunz look bigger. But to be honest not just the conditioning, but the angle makes a huge difference. On left you have arms "spread out". On right, they are angled (effectively making the arm length look shorter, thus make the biceps look larger).

But despite all that in the 2nd pic you look much fuller and bigger. Awesome job at creating an illusion.
I can tell you this, they was no way they are only 15" in stage. That was fully depleated the day before at 15". I went from my prep shirt fitting lose the day before (heavy sets for a hour and 0 carbs) to it fitting to tight the day of show.
The day of the show I took in my protein and over 400 carbs before noon. Ya I filled out. lol

Yes you are correct angle and conditioning all make a difference. Thats why I used to pics straight on from back. even though there was a slight bend in on arms in the later pic but I also have a turned head in the later pic that makes the arms look smaller as a general.

LtL this post touches base on the carbing up.
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/nut...-you-need.html
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote