Old 10-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #7
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Or, it could be perimenopause
Actually thought of that. It's definitely a possibility. I'm not ruling it out one bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
If you were on a low carb and now eat more, you will notice this heat due to with all the more food the metab it running on high to digest it. Once you system gets used to the extra again, it will go away.

I go threw this after every show returning to bulk.
I wasn't on a low-carb. I've been trying to follow a more Paleo-esque diet, but haven't been consistent with it. So to BtB's point, I DO experience more of this hunger shortly after a Paleo meal. I'm hoping my body is just burning it up fast because it's good, clean food.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote