Old 10-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine
Default Hot after eating

The past couple of weeks now I notice that I get super hot after I eat, almost like I would imagine hot flashes would feel. I don't sweat or anything, it's just like a fire got stoked in my veins. I'm not, by nature, a warm person. I'm the gal you see in the middle of summer wearing a long sleeved shirt so I don't catch a chill.

Also, and I don't know if it's related, but it seems like I am eating ALL THE TIME. I mean I am used to eating every few hours, 5-6 meals a day like a good girl, etc. but I lately I will eat a meal until I'm chock full, can't eat anymore, and as little as an hour later I am so hungry that I would knock over my own grandmother just to get to more food.

What gives? I'm assuming this is a good thing, but it doesn't seem like a good thing when you're trying to slim down, not bulk. I feel like if I even tried to eat less, I would turn into a raging madwoman.

Since I know you'll ask, the only thing I've changed in my workouts (besides actually working out consistently now that I've gotten over a small illness) is that I've been focusing more on compound lifts and less on working smaller muscle groups, e.g. not so much focusing a lot of effort working tris/bis/shoulders individually, replacing that with more squats, deads, pulls, etc.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links