Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

I ate every 2-3 hours.
chicken breasts, Yogurts, tuna, lean beef, raw eggs (till I learned they need to be cooked to release full protein value).
Grape Nuts, cheese, potato's, breads, noodles, rice, fruits.
And also weight gaining protein that was 5000 cals a serving.

If I was hungry I ate. If not, I nibbled. I didn't track anything just made sure I hit my protein macro's.

Went from 115 to 168 lbs. at 5' 8" tall in less than 5 months. Good gains in power but it became hard to breath, I started to have heart palpitations and tie my shoes was imposable to do while breathing, ended up holding my breath because of cutting off my air.

Even though made OK gains I didn't feel healthy. I over did the eating part.

I was a newbie that took the "Eating Big" in all the Hard Core BBing mags the wrong way and did more damage than good with my eating. At one point I was taking in 10,000 cals a day counting my weight gainer and only doing 1 w/o a day 5 days a week. I would tier out before my muscles would be stressed.

Back then web and forums weren't out there as much as they are now to do research and get help, like newbies can on forums like this now. Newbies to the sport, thank Steve for bringing a real world knowledge forum and site out for you to learn and research thinks like diet.

I'm making more and better gain now at 45 than I did in my 30's. Just by real world research and not falling for all the hype in the big name BBing mags.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 10-09-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote