Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
I still firmly believe that most people try to overthink training. This thread is a prime example of that. Set your goal and train to get there.
I disagree that this thread is an example of overthinking. The problem is that most poeple don't think enough, think "properly", or are pro-active in their personal education on--what they want, which can create "I have a problem I dont know what to do", etc, etc. Society is getting lazy. Right at their finger tips is a wealth of information (correctly deciphered), but yet fail to use it properly. Makes one think, what they did (to iron problems and what not) when PCs and the amount information that we have to day wasnt as readily available--but yet---they learned.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-09-2011 at 10:43 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote