Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
I definitely agree that people need to experience things like cutting without supps first. I'd lost weight many times before I ever introduced something like an EC stack. Like all supps, they are a small part of the picture. Planning, execution, flexibility and consistency are all far more important than any supplement you can take, even the ones of questionable legality.
There is no such thing, as pop a pill and watch the wonderful fat loss show!

Even to obtain the questionable beneficial properties (pointing to fat loss) from stimulants, IMO, one has to have the basic fundelmentals in diet down (geared toward tissue loss), be consistent in this, and understand the varying elements in manipulating the macro nutrients/calories and exercise (and understand HOW this can be used a tool in their goal attempt), BEFORE considering an aide--that will only provide a small amount of benefit in comparison--if any.

I am just a hard nosed sort of guy. Comes from my years in the military and police career. All my hormones and functions are normal for my old-ass, I never had to resort to an aide, other then the basic mechanics in diet and manipulating certain aspects of the componants of diet (macros, calories, exercise), and still got very lean. I had my problem spots and trials and tribulations (especially) lower abdominal area--but tweaking carbohydrates/sodium properties and allowing the glucose stores to drop/deplete a bit, fixed this complication in time.

Never resorted to an OTC reference fat loss, and my metabolism is an antique! LOL..... at 50

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-08-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote