Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Never tried it. As with most stimulants, it can have its "benefit properties", whether its necessary is another issue.

I have a different view (probably from most on supplements--dependent on what we are discussing), but I just don't like adding "certain" supplements, when one's body (has proven to be normal in hormones, etc, etc), and basically healthy. With this in mind, nothing short of manipulating the macro nutrients, calories, and exercise won't take care of. Like with most things that attempt to aide--certain elements of the complicated metabolism (such as the ECA stack), it will only aide one (potentially) if one's dietary perimeters are in check, and has control of their mouth (eating habits, no disrespect intended).

What makes you think you may need this in this first place? Have you tried dieting for any length of time. If so, what were the results, and what were you doing with your diet configuration? How much to lose, and what is the length of time you want to lose this in?
I definitely agree that people need to experience things like cutting without supps first. I'd lost weight many times before I ever introduced something like an EC stack. Like all supps, they are a small part of the picture. Planning, execution, flexibility and consistency are all far more important than any supplement you can take, even the ones of questionable legality.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links