View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 02:32 AM   #16
Pull14
Max Brawn

Training Type: Fullbody
Pull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by polak View Post
@op i dont get why you would do homemade? im not a chemist or a doctor but one reason i was picky with the ephedrine i bought was because i wanted it as basic as possible i didnt want it to have guaifenesin(reduces flem when have flu). Also you can buy Ephedrine DIRT cheap so saving money not issue.
Not sure of your location but here in the States, in addition to a few other countries, ephedrine is tightly regulated/monitored. You can't purchase the raw ingredient and it is banned from supplements. Only way to purchase it legally is through decongestant-based meds... this is where I assume the "homemade" comes into play (combining the 3).

Another option to look at could also be geranamine/1,3-dimethylamylamine. Most raw-bulk supplement suppliers sell it, dirt cheap, and comparable to ephedrine.
Pull14 is offline   Reply With Quote