Old 10-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipz View Post
Can you explain what lean bulking is.
As there are different takes on this topic my take is this, "Lean Bulking" is a carefully calculated nutritional plan that would be slightly over maitainance (or even carb cycling). The nutritional plan would be very clean, ex. Chicken, whole oats, brown rice, sweet potatoes, leafy greeans etc. NO sodas or sweets. For training you'd wanna stick with a routine that focuses on the big lifts with lower reps and some accessory lifts with a slightly higher rep range.

*EDIT* I would also like to add you will want to shoot for a gain of no more than 1.5lbs per week with 1lb being ideal. Reason for this is to maximize the muscle gain rather than the fat gain that comes along with traditional "Bulking".

Sent from my Epic 4G with Tapatalk
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"

Last edited by rippednmichigan; 10-05-2011 at 07:56 AM.
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote